AUTHENTICITY CONFIDENCE CAPABILITY
We are delighted to be working with Elizabeth O’Neill and Iain Smith to deliver an exclusive, tailored development programme specifically designed for women in technology in the not-for-profit sector.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Our Women in Technology, Thrive, programme is designed to evolve and grow the skills, capabilities and confidence you need to be a highly effective leader, and to overcome the specific challenges faced by women in the workplace. You’ll join a supportive cohort from a diverse range of not-for-profit organisations. Together, you will expand your networks through stimulating shared learning experiences and a team project collaboration.
Thrive will benefit both you and your organisation. By stepping up and using your talents to their full potential, your progression will help increase the representation of senior women leaders in technology and provide a positive role model to those entering the sector.
Thrive will increase your:
- Confidence, focus and clarity on your career direction
- Self-assurance and positive belief in yourself on how to achieve your career goals
- Influence, communication and networking skills
- Ability to apply the tools and techniques you learn to solve real-world challenges with being a leader in technology
- Potential to achieve your career aspiration, ambition and progression
We’ll publish more information as we approach our formal launch, but for more details or to register your interest, email [email protected]