Nightingale Hammerson is a charitable organisation providing holistic quality care, assistance and support to older Jewish people in a safe and stimulating environment using dedicated and trained staff and volunteers.
- Putting residents first is at the heart of all we do.
- Showing genuine concern for the care and feelings of others.
- Acting in a polite and courteous manner.
- Having a keen interest in residents, their lives, values and history, to understand and accept them as individuals.
- Always working towards improvement through goal setting and evaluation.
- Going the extra mile
- Supporting residents to live their lives and fulfil their wishes and needs.
- Ensuring that life as well as death are handled with care and empathy and valuing choices
- Being truthful and honest at all times and doing the right thing.
- Being transparent in all practices and communications.
- Embracing all our differences and valuing each other's knowledge and experience and functioning as an enthusiastic and dedicated team