Charity IT Leaders Annual Awards 2021
The last year has been exceptionally challenging, and has seen IT and digital teams delivering extraordinary outcomes in order to ensure that frontline teams have been able to carry out crucial charitable activities. We believe that these efforts and achievements should be recognized and celebrated by our network and the wider sector. We will be hosting our first Annual Awards, with categories for both members and non-members, to capture these examples of excellence and resilience under extraordinary circumstances.
We will be recognising exceptional performance in the following categories for our Charity IT Leaders members:
- Individual Excellence – demonstration of extraordinary personal determination and skills
- Team/Project Excellence – Project that brought about significant change or innovation for the organisation
- Charity IT Excellence – Project that had significant benefit for the wider sector
- Future IT Leader – An individual demonstrating significant emerging leadership skills and positive influence
Our final award will be open to members and non-members, and the only entry criteria will be that the organisation is a charity or not-for-profit.
- Special Award – An individual, project, team or use of IT that helped the organisation survive the pandemic
Nominations open on 19 July 2021 and close at 23.59 on 10 September 2021, and the awards will be presented on Thursday 7 October at a reception during our Annual Conference in Oxford.
This is your chance to showcase the vital and amazing work done by your IT Team, get recognized, inspire others and create opportunities to share best practice.