We believe that a broad and diverse range of members leads to rich and relevant connections that can help us all to be more creative, innovative and productive at work. That’s why we’re really keen for new members to join our community and for us all to engage with each other as much as possible.
We are asking every member organisation to identify at least one new eligible member each and ask their IT lead to join us. If the new member signs up and pays their 2018/19 membership fee before the end of February 2018, we offer the current member and the joining organisation a 50% reduction in fees for 2018/19.
To help you with this “membership mission”, here’s a quick summary of who we are and why they should join our community:
Charity IT Leaders is the premier networking and development organisation for IT staff in the charity sector. We facilitate professional networking, share expert knowledge and support the development of current and future generations of charity IT Leaders. For a small annual membership fee of £420 + VAT (£210 for new members in their first year from 2018), lead members and their teams can:
• Access our professional networking events with other charity IT leaders
• Hear from industry experts and thought leaders on key topics and trends
• Access expert knowledge and resources from across the charity IT sector
• Attend the annual Charity IT Leaders conference (first ticket free of charge, accommodation costs not included)
• Develop their individual and their team’s leadership skills in a supportive environment
New members may sign up by completing the usual online form.
When filling in the form, new members should list your name and organisation in the description field when they sign up in order for the 50% discount to be applied to both organisations’ 2018/19 membership fees.
If you have any questions please email us. Good luck!