Book your place now, for just £60, and join speakers from NSPCC, OJO Solutions and The Fire Fighters Charity to explore how the charity sector can streamline the online user experience to increase engagement and boost fundraising.
The agenda for the morning is
- Morning coffee and networking
- Chair's welcome
- Laura Dawson, Director, Data and Technology Services, London School of Economics and Political Science & Trustee, Charity IT Leaders
- Case Study – NSPCC
- This session will explore how the NSPCC overhauled its online donation experience for new and existing supporters. Louise will discuss how the NSPCC simplified and improved its online giving experience with a more engaging donation journey and effective use of payment technologies. The session will include details around A/B testing to determine performance against the previous donation funnel as well as mobile optimisation
- Louise Corden, lead digital producer, NSPCC
- Creating an outstanding user experience and using data to optimum potential
- Understanding the role of a charity’s website in engaging the audience and maximising fundraising. Ensuring that the website creates an excellent user experience whilst gathering data that informs and provides insights.
- Nathan Baranowski, founder and director, OJO Solutions
- Networking and refreshment break
- The Fire Fighters case study: Launching a new online giving platform
- In the aftermath of the tragedy at Grenfell Tower, the Fire Fighters Charity was suddenly propelled into the public consciousness and quickly realised its website wasn’t able to support the influx of new supporters and online donations. In response to customer feedback, the charity launched a new online giving platform, and embarked upon a project to improve the user donation experience and enhance the quality of data. One year in to that project, Kate Griffiths shares some of the successes and challenges and her vision for the future.
- Kate Griffiths, income generation and engagement manager and data protection officer, The Fire Fighters Charity
- Q&A with speakers
- Chair’s closing remarks
Data gathered through the user journey can provide valuable insights that can be implemented to drive organisational change. Don't miss this unique opportunity to hear from thought-leaders in the charity sector. For full details please click here